March 2024 MEiN Report

0
22

The March 2024 MEiN analysis showed that attacks dominated media stories (57%), with judicial actions making up the remaining 43%. Security agencies and non-state actors were equally featured (28.6% each). The media emerged as the sole victims, highlighting the need for comprehensive safety protocols, stronger collaborations between media and security agencies, and legal protections for journalists and platforms.

Download Here