Home Tags Media monitors. writer analyst

Tag: Media monitors. writer analyst

Latest article

JOB VACANCIES

The Centre for Media and Society (CEMESO) invites applications from interested persons for available positions within our organization. The CEMESO is an independent, non-governmental organization...

World Press Freedom Day 2024: Outcome Document from Commemoration Activity

World Press Freedom Day 2024: Outcome Document from Commemoration Activity Download Document hereĀ 

Media Support Groups Mark 2024 World Press Freedom Day, Urge Governments to Protect Media...

LAGOS, Thursday, May 2, 2024: Four human rights and media support organizations have called on Federal and State Governments to take urgent measures to...

March 2024 MEiN Report

The March 2024 MEiN analysis showed that attacks dominated media stories (57%), with judicial actions making up the remaining 43%. Security agencies and non-state...

FG Commits to Press Freedom and Sector Reform as EU-SDGN Partners engage Minister of...

The Federal Government has affirmed its commitment to press freedom and the reform of the information and broadcasting sector in Nigeria. The Minister of Information...

Accessibility Toolbar